Friday, September 14, 2012

4 goals for the end of the year

My super friend Natalie from the awesome workplace of Floyd's 99 Barbershop, challenged me to blog about 4 goals for the end of the year. I am amazed looking back over the last couple of years how true it is that when you write down a goal and look at it daily, you will often, more than not, achieve it. So, here goes. I will cover some past ones as well at the bottom because it's good to celebrate. I was going to choose to write these in SMART form, but the rules are not such this time that I need to, so yay..here's to goal setting and achieving for the soul.


1). Create daily. Whether this is painting, journaling, sculpting, wood work, planting bulbs, etc. 
REWARD: Jan 1. buy new paints!!!

2). Go on a walk or run with the "poopy" daily. 
REWARD: a gold star on the calendar  


3). Blog once a week until Christmas from things I am writing. 
REWARD: Publish your old blogs. 
4).  Juice every morning! I have been meaning to get back into doing this because it makes me feel SO good and it makes my nails and hair healthy and my body shrink. 
REWARD: My body shrinking, my nails and hair growing and my soul feeling OH soooooo Good! 



What are you goals going to be? 


What a summer 2010 was for me. I believe 2008-2010 to be my strongest years yet at least regarding goal achievement. I really do want my life to be like that. So, the practice needs to become a discipline. Again, thankful to Natalie and opportunities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment